In these challenging days, staffing is one of the most important areas of management responsibilities. We understand this and through a combination of wage analysis, training, and career opportunities we attract the best talent that a market area has to offer and maintain our teams by engaging them in our culture of quality and success. Payroll, staff reviews, and nurturing of teams for continuous improvement remain key topics that we manage effectively at all times.
Hotel Sales Max
Hotel Sales Max powered by Dellisart provides Sales services for hotel owners that do not have a salesperson or are in the transition of hiring a salesperson.
Hotel Sales Max is an effective, lower-cost option than recruiting, hiring and training your own full-time salesperson for your hotel.
- Our team is trained in hotel brand systems and works in tandem with the brand sales team
- They answer all RFPs for the hotel and work to secure and increase LNR accounts as well as National Accounts for the hotel
- Will increase your top line with new accounts and work to increase current accounts working remotely
- Has access to your hotel’s PMS system to view availability and understand need periods
- Responsible for prospecting and securing new group business as well as long term stay contracts where applicable
- Reporting of sales activity, business booked, and regularly schedule sales meetings via conference calls with GM, Owner, etc.
- You do not have to hire, train or provide any benefits. All Hotel Sales Max team members are Dellisart employees and are trained and managed by us.
- We provide a sales solution for your hotel at approximately half the cost (or more) of you bringing someone on board yourself.
- Initial Corporate Director of Sales onboarding visit to your hotel. Meet the hotel staff, set expectations, analyze the market and comp set, meet local clients, etc.
- We will provide a customized program for your hotel (s).
Vice President of Management Sales
Myrtle Beach, SC